All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-dansk ordbog

BETA Online Dictionary English-Danish: Enter keyword here!
 ÆØÅæ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Dänisch-Englisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic Help Needed   Chat and Other Topics   Dictionary and Contribute!  

English-Danish Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in Danish or English and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
The other problem I'm having with it...  
by bluemion (US/DE), 2012-04-06, 13:54  Spam?  
Hallo Magnus,

Thanks so much for the translation!  I would have emailed you, but I don't see how I can on this page.  I have another problem with the translation.  The translation you already did is actually one of two baptism records of different Rasmus Nielsens from almost the exact same time, in the exact same parish.  I am trying to find out which one, exactly, is my distant grandfather, but they were both born a little over a month apart, in the same parish, and both had name changes later on that indicated their village...but their villages were also ONLY 10 MILES APART!!!  So frustrating!  Here's the other baptism record that I need to translate, for Rasmus Nielsen "number two":  

"1835, 4. maj. *Rasmus Nielsen, Døbt i Kirken 8. juni. Gaardmand Niels Rasmussen paa Grønneskov og Hustru. Faddere: Kirsten Rasmusdatter,
Gaardmandskone paa Grønneskov, Christen Rasmussen, Rasmus Rasmussen, Ungkarle ibid., Jacob Hansen Væver i Oure, Margrete Larsdatter,
Gaardmandskone i Vormark. Anmærkninger: I Henhold til Sunds Gudme Herredsfogeds Lehns Birkedommers Navnebevis 1. juli 1905, er hans
fulde Navn; *Rasmus Nielsen Grønneskov, (O.P.A. C 445/1905)."

I totally appreciate your help, Magnus!!!  This is going to help me put the puzzle together!

Damion
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
English-Danish online dictionary (Engelsk-dansk ordbog) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads