All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-dansk ordbog

BETA Online Dictionary English-Danish: Enter keyword here!
 ÆØÅæ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Dänisch-Englisch
 Du er du og du duer »
« to be or not to be    

English-Danish Translation of
Jeg har det som blommen

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Jeg har det som blommen i et æg  
by DaianaK (UN), Last modified: 2016-11-24, 09:29  Spam?  
Hello, I have just found out about this expression "Jeg har det som blommen i et æg" and it happens that I'm going back to Denmark after living in another country for a few months. Denmark is the place where I feel like home, and I'd like to write this to one of my Danish friends when I'll get to the airport in Cph, do you think it's correct? I'm still in a learning process of this language but I'd like to impress her. I tried looking it up on Google in both dnaish or english forums but everywhere it's just explained, never really used in a sentence so I can understand it better.

Gæt hvem der kommer tilbage i hyggelig Danmark? Jeg har det som blommen i et æg og har aldrig nogensinde haft det så godt som nu!! Vi ses på "Australian Night" i eftermiddag!

Or is there a better way of asking " guess who is back home?"

What do you think guys? Tak!
Chat:    
by DaianaK (UN), Last modified: 2016-11-24, 09:28  Spam?  
Answer:
At have det som blommen i et æg  #860880
by MyWay55 (DK), 2016-12-13, 21:02  Spam?  
Hello there. I know is has been some time, since you wrote this, but I would like to give you my answer anyway:

You can use "jeg har det som blommen i et æg" in this sentence, though you could specify that it is in Denmark, otherwise the meaning is that you are feeling great whereever you are at the time writing the letter. So a possibility is: Jeg har det som blommen i et æg, når jeg er i Danmark.
"Gæt, hvem der kommer tilbage til hyggelige Danmark" would be a possibility with the other sentence.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
English-Danish online dictionary (Engelsk-dansk ordbog) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads