All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   ES   HR   BG   FI   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   SR   EL   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-dansk ordbog

BETA Online Dictionary English-Danish: Enter keyword here!
 ÆØÅæ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Dänisch-Englisch
 Help with translating Danish song titles to Eng... »
« Please help me translate 4 words from EN to Dan...    

English-Danish Translation of
Need help with a

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Need help with a letter for an ESL student  
by mdjsmith1 (UN), 2017-09-07, 22:13  Spam?  
Hi,

I am a French teacher in an English language school. I have a new student who just moved from Denmark who does not speak much English nor any French. I want to write him an encouraging letter about French class. The French program I use uses gestures (like sign language) to help teach the language, which is what I'm referring to. I tried using Google Translate but I have no idea how accurate it is. If anyone who speaks Danish could help with this, it would be great!

English letter:

Dear Milo,

Welcome to Montcrest! I'm looking forward to having you in my French class!

Please join in whenever you can! Listen to the words and watch the gestures. When you begin to recognize the gestures, speak along with the class.

Do your best and you will learn a lot! I am always here to help.

Ms. Smith

Google Translate's version:

Kære Milo,

Velkommen til Montcrest! Jeg glæder mig til at have dig i min franske klasse!

Venligst deltage i, når du kan! Lyt til ordene og se bevægelserne. Når du begynder at genkende bevægelserne, skal du tale med klassen.

Gør dit bedste, og du vil lære meget! Jeg er altid her for at hjælpe.

Fru Smith

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2018 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
English-Danish online dictionary (Engelsk-dansk ordbog) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads