All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   HU   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   IS   ES   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-dansk ordbog

BETA Online Dictionary English-Danish: Enter keyword here!
  ÆØÅæ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Dänisch-Englisch
 +27788191301 illuminati black magic ring in Co... »
« subject advert. / market.    

English-Danish Translation of
Please help with

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Please help with tracing family  
by Kat5, 2018-07-24, 02:09  like dislike  Spam?  101.190.0...
I was wondering if anyone could please help me with transcribing the rest of a birth record from danish to english. Our great grandmother was Hansine Amanda Cathrine Hansen- the link is her birth record, she is the 6th one down the page, listed with her parents names. But what are the other words/descriptions? Does it have any information about her parents or grandparents? There is lots of writing not on the transcript and it is the only thing we have to go off. Any help would be immensely and sincerely appreciated. Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-894C-C79P?i=95&...

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
English-Danish online dictionary (Engelsk-dansk ordbog) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement